Strengthen Your Drive For Results Competency
This module reviews the core competency of Drive For Results.
Take a look at each Leadership skill definition and assess if you use these skills; rarely (25%), some of the time (50%), or most of the time (>75%).
The skill definitions where you ranked less that <75% skilled, are areas that you need to focus on for your growth and development. Do not check that box.
Drive For Results Competency
In the competency checklist below, only check the skill definition boxes if you have a high proficiency rank here. Again, only check the box if you are proficient in each skill more than 75% of the time!
This indicates that the boxes that were not checked may be very relevant to positively impacting your business. Depending on your business and industry, there are several develop-in-place assignments to aide in your growth and development. Of course you may be creative and design your own path for development that is relative to your business.
To determine if you are skilled in this competency do the following: Hover your mouse over the pie chart and a number will display. Now, go over each component in the pie chart and add all the displayed numbers. If the total number is greater than 75% congratulations, you are skilled in this competency.
Some Develop-in-Place Assignments:
- Work on a crisis-management team.
- Launch a new product, service, or process.
- Manage the purchase of a major product, equipment, materials program, or system.
- Install a new process or system (computer system, new policies, new process, new procedures, etc.).
- Create and manage a new recognition rewards program for non-sales people.